Tuesday 15 December 2015

Jena blue Christmas

I managed to get another Christmas card made in time to post out to some family members.
This time i have used a non Christmas stamp but still looks great. this is Jena blue bird from Make it Crafty.

I have coloured the image using copics. I think I am getting the hang of the markers. I still need a few more colours but I need a few more $$'s until I can fix that, lol
The leaf dies are from Kaisercraft and the flowers are from my stash and from I love roses.
I am entering this card into the following challenges.

Die cuttin' divas -#246 Christmas anything goes
Holly Jolly Christmas challenge - anything goes christmas run until the end of december
Inky Chicks #60 merry christmas
Tuesday throwdown #274 anything goes
colouring in scrapland #6 Christmas
Crafty boots Christmas challenge
Artistic Inspirations #146 anything goes with a twist of Christmas
The paper girls challenge #93 Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Erica....Zoe's images are so sweet! Your colouring is fabulous. I need more copics too & like you I need more $ before I can get them. lol Happy colouring!
    Hugs, Remee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the pretty image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the details and cute image. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps it's not a christmas stamp, but this card looks nice and lovely. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely cards. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge Neva

    ReplyDelete