Saturday 11 August 2018

Toby

Hi there (waving)

 I released a new digital stamp a couple of weeks ago and it is still currently on sale. The digi is of my awesome dog Toby whom we had to put to sleep a few months back. He was 18yrs old, super furry and cuddly. An all rounder great dog.

I printed my stamp on kraft paper and away i went using my pencils. here you can see the polychromos white and inktense white


Getting into his black collar and eye


Adding fur to his face


Two eyes looking at me :)


Bit of a tip to get really dark black is to go over with indigo and then black on top of that.
you can see here i have used some blending with odourless thinner. It helps get the colour on the card and then i can go over with the pencils.


Onto his front leg


Here he is all coloured. One gorgeous tri coloured border collie :)


I am going to now put this into a frame and hang it in my craft room :)

Thanks for dropping by. 
Feel free to check out my facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/Ericraft
and have a look over in my etsy store EricraftShop


I will be entering this colouring into :




11 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Sorry for your loss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sorry about losing your fur baby. He looked like such a good dog. Beautiful picture - how special to have this image of him. Your coloring is awesome. Take care 😚😚😚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic colouring in of your digi stamp, and a wonderful idea to frame it for your craft room.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Erica, how beautiful your stamp is. He's the cutest little dog and I'm so sorry you had to put him to sleep, our pets become so much part of the family. You'll have to wonderful memories of him.
    I love the image and your amazing colouring, and it's a perfect entry for the BBB challenge, thanks for joining in and good luck, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is super, whata stunning creation, love it, Sorry to hear of your loss. They leave a huge space in our hearts. Thanks for sharing on Back to Basics and Beyond, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I just saw this on the As you like it challenge blog. This is beautiful and such a lovely way to remember your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful remembrance of your sweet (and very cute) pal, I'm so sorry for your loss. I am also awestruck with your beautiful coloring and really appreciate you sharing it with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful memory of Toby, what a wonderful long life he had. Your colouring is awesome by the way! Just a reminder for you, we have a maximum limit of 5 combined challenges at LIM including ours. Please do join us again. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You are very talented! This is amazing and a lovely memento too. Hugs. Thank you for sharing it with us at That’s Crafty! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete