Tuesday 31 March 2015

Mermaid kathleen

Today I have kathleen, a digital stamp from Hannah Lynn, coloured up again.
I love this stamp from her range and decided to colour her up so i could enter a few challenges.
I have used polychromos pencils to colour the stamp and used inktense pencils to colour the shell behind her.

This is the card closed

this is the card open with a side view. You can see it is an easel card.
Below is the front view of the card open. 
I designed the card base myself and cut it on the cameo.
I have embellished with a bit of blue glittery tulle, a twine bow and a metal charm hook which has caught the number 21 (for a 21st birthday)

i really love this design and I think i will be making it over and over again.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Left of centre challenge #71 Mermaids with spellbinders stamp
Allsorts challenge blog week 304 - feature a creature
Through the craftroom door Anything goes challenge March 31-April 6
Crafting from the heart challenge 53 anything goes

Thanks for dropping by
Erica
PS you can follow me on instagram @ericabruton

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful design for your card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured. Love the seaweed details too! Thanks for sharing at LOC - hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm sure i will enter some more of your challenges :)

      Delete