Wednesday 8 April 2015

Rocking Mum

Here is my first Slinky Tart digital stamp all coloured up. This stamp is called Rocking Mum and I thought she would be perfect for a Mother's day card,
I have coloured her with polychromos and fussy cut her out and then foam mounted her onto a step card. Sentiment is from the computer.

Cool huh?
You can grab Slinky Tart stamps here.  There are heaps to choose from.
I am entering this card into the SLSLines anything goes challenge

You can finds me on instagram @ericabruton
Catchya :)
Erica

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erica! I just love the Slinky Tart images. Own a few myself!
    You could also enter this at Through the Craft Room Door Challenge which is also Anything Goes
    http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/

    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card -love the image! Thanks for joining us at SLS Lines this month for our challenge! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete